Lion Sands River Lodge, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
Lion Sands Private Game Reserve Safari Experience:
- Situated on the banks of the Sabi River
- Soothing spa treatments at Lalamuka Health Spa
- Eighteen elegant and luxurious en-suite bedrooms
- Spot African wildlife during game drives and bush walks
Lion Sands River Lodge on Sabi Sands is ideally situated on the banks of the scenic Sabie River which borders the Kruger National Park. The reserve is home to a diverse range of African wildlife, which makes for excellent game viewing opportunities.
Guided bush walks and exciting game drives allow you to see some of the African wildlife. You might see Rhino, Lion, Zebra, Cheetah and Buffalo. The bush walks are ideal for bird viewing, where you might see Paradise Flycatcher, Martial Eagle and Marabou Stork.
Stay in comfort in the 20 luxurious bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom. Each room is fully air-conditioned and boasts a private viewing deck. After spending the day game viewing, relax with a treatment from Lalamuka Health Spa.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 10 years unless the lodge is block booked by the same family or group. A child aged 10 - 15 years and sharing a suite at Lion Sands River Lodge with two full paying adults, will pay 50% of the per person sharing rate. Children in their own suite will pay the standard adult rates.
- Top resort in Africa - Conde Nast (USA) Reader Travel Awards 2009
- Best overseas boutique hotel - Luxury Travel Magazine Gold List 2009